Sorry guys, the car was already missing the lower fender extensions when I got it.

Joe Anderson wrote:

did ya have any of those lower front, driver side plastic thing ( that hooks to the front airdam ).

If you have one that is not broken,how much money ( with shipping to Seattle,WA. 98056 )?

Thanks,Joe

<-----Original Message-----> >From: Mike Fisher >Sent: 4/8/2005 7:22:30 PM >To: SHELBY-DODGE@sdml.org >Subject: Re: SD> Parting Out 86 Shelby Charger > > >Ok guys, I have an 86 Shelby Charger that I am going to take to the >scrap yard in a few weeks (gotta make room for the Shelby Lancer), but >thought I would see if anyone needs parts from one. The body is rough, >but straight. Everything under the hood (and including the hood), >except the radiator and master cylinder are gone. Aside from that, most >everything else is there. Oh, and I dont have the original wheels >either. If you need any parts, give me a holler. I will put the seats >and interior parts on Ebay towards the end of next week if nobody wants >them. I can take pics of just about any of it if needed. Its pretty >much a rust free car underneath, but the rear quarters have some rust. >Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Thanks. >

ICQ - You get the message, anywhere!
Get it @ http://www.icq.com

-----------------------REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING---------------------------- Questions? Visit http://www.sdml.org/