In the next two months I hope to have finished restoring the outside of my '88 CSX-T.
I have a few questions for the group.

Are the bumpers and belt molding painted the same color as the ground effects?

Anyone have the paint code for the white that was used at the factory?

How much are the decals that would need replaced and which ones are available?

Are there any good window scrapers out there for the front windows?

What method do you recommend for repainting the trim (sanding grit, color)?

Are there any sites out there with good pics of the car's exterior?

Thanks
Jamie