Okay.. I have too many projects, and even more bills! Not too mention an upcoming move, so I need to clear out some of the heard, or all of it! All cars are just north of Denver Colorado - I MIGHT be able to arrange delivery in the Southwestern US for an additional charge. I can take and send pics if someone is truley interested, in any of the cars.

In chronalogical order:

1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 automatic... currently has a 318 in it. I'm sure the sum of the parts exceed what I am asking. The car is origanlly Go-Lime green, black out hood, black tail strip, Black vinyl roof. Raisin bran hood with hood pins, grill surround. Rallye Dash with tach, it is a bucket seat car no console, 8 3/4 3.23 sure grip, HD rear drums, KH front disc, sway bar, P/S. So, that's how it came... it now has a bad blue repaint, bench seat, vinyl roof is gone, there is bondo on the drivers side behind the door, both rear quarters have rust (other than that car is pretty much rust free) . I have a complete early 360 for the car, a set of 2.02 J heads, spare rallye cluster, spare rallye wiring harnes, two consoles, one set of top plates, and one shifter assembly, rear defrost setup (with complete wiring harness) - and probably a bunch of stuff in the trunk that I can't rememebr right now. $3,000 or best serious offer . This car is a good project car for someone with more time and space than I have anymore.

1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby. Car is complete, but is a parts car due hitting a curb. No title. I have sold this car three times now and nobody has ever paid for it and picked it up.... get it out of my yard for $650! Good running T-II motor, and 555. Crab wheels - only have three (have no idea who took the fourth!) Grey leather intrior with enthusaists seat.

1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #7. This is basically a dodge shadow on steriods for those who might not know these cars. Has all Shelby related parts still - including front air dam (two cracks), and valve cover. NO RUST - originally a Texas car. New VNT turbo, new head, underdrive pulleys, 804 injectors, FM Enforcer IV cam, Stage II SMEC, new tires(wide), new shocks and struts (KYB), new brakes, new windsheild. Has some paint fade on rear wing, and front air dam. 105K miles. I rebuilt the motor on late 1999 - to have the bottom end go out after only 228 miles. I have another 89 CSX short block that goes with the car. There is a slew of spare parts to go with this car, as I am no longer into the FWD turbo cars. I have over $10K into this car and never really drove it! I need to get at least $3,000 for this car which is way below NADA value.

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited. This car is my daily driver right now - has just over 40K on it. Fully loaded - all options EXCEPT roof rack and factory ground effects. Aquamarine (one year only color). I need to get $11,500 for this little gem. :-)

I also have about ten sets of Pizza (and others) wheels that are all good, all have tires (some better than others).... they need to be cleaned up BADLY! They have been sitting behind my garage for the last 7 years - $500 for the whole lot - come get 'em (won't ship)

Lastly... I have a set of Police interceptor wheels 5X4= bolty pattern - $200