For Sale:

Ed Peters Lightened 8 bolt steel flywheel - #4329179.  I do not know stock
weight.

Weighs 14 lbs. 6 oz. - New
$95

Centerforce Turbo Dual Friction Pressure Plate #CFT360040 and a LuK disc -

LD1014 3F15C. No TO bearing.  This is a CF II clutch plate and the disk was
sold

as an upgrade to CF II Disc.  New in factory Centerforce box.
$175

JRB 3" Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel exhaust system - No Clamps or
Hangers

You will need a 3" down pipe.  This system goes from down pipe to bumper.
New             $250

One new Mopar Performance high performance intercooler #P4532552
$75

One Slightly-used Shelby-labeled Intercooler off of an 86 GLHS - Tag reads:

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

1030015

Blackstone P/N:  1030015

MADE IN USA     86032101

   Form No. S0015

Excellent condition
$65

ND Performance 4 stage #5232242 computer with remote LED controller with

the following stages:  Performance Street, High Performance Street, High

Performance Drag Race, and Road Racing Performance.  Stage selected by

pressing switch.  Cost $1,000.  New, never used.
$375

Underhood silencer for Omni #4049601.  Item is new in factory packaging.

This is the bat of material that superceeded the die cut.
$40

All prices are net, shipping is extra.  Actual shipping charges with no
upcharge.

I usually ship FedEx ground as I have found that they are less expensive and
give

the best service.  Please email me if you have questions.

I prefer PayPal - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I will also accept checks and
MO's if received within 5 days.

Henry

Henry K. Blair, Jr.

4365 Butternut Way