A local friend who was attending SDAC-15 as well wanted to put out a list of
wanted items for people to bring to the convention for him to buy in person.
See me in person at the show and I'll connect you with him since I won't have
e-mail access.

1) Blue Shelby Charger door panels (very clean condition only)

2) GLH, GLHS black headlight bezels

3) Bosch Pilot (86 GLHS) foglight covers

4) Shelby Charger (or GLHS) air dam extensions

5) Hooker Header for a 2.2, good shape (either size)

6) 1987-88 Shadow/CSX front console (w/functional cover)

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 27073
Jacksonville, Florida 32205
904-388-4040 phone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our vendor display at SDAC-15 in Ohio