-New vnt turbo (800 miles)
-FWDPerformance Stage3 VNT ECU <-NEW
-3Bar Map <-NEW
-Mopar Performance +20% Injectors <-NEW
-Acufab Adjustable Fuel Reg w/ Pressure Guage
-New Turbos Unleashed Hybrid Header (800 miles)
-New SS Turbo Lines
-All New sensors...Charge Air, A/F, Knock.. (800 miles)
-New Full Pillar Gauge Pod
-New Fuze Boost guage
-New Auto Meter EGT
-New Full Pillar Pod
-New Vacume Block
-ALL New A/C Lines
-New Grant 13" Leather
-New FWD Alum Thermistat Housing (red)
-New Thermistat
-New MP headgasket
-New MP Head bolts
-All new intake bolts/exhuast studs.
-3" Full exhaust No Cat

Car just got new Headlights and SilverStar Bulbs (looks super nice driving at night) And New Rear Hatch Shocks.

-Fresh Powder coated Intake (with polished Fins)
-Fresh Powder coated Valve cover (with SHELBY polished)
-Fresh Powder coated A/C Bracket (Alum/Silver color)
-Fresh Powder coated Brackets....Hood latch..ect
Take the time and have some more coating done, and do some wire loom and the engine bay would be show!

Interior on this car is Super Shape, No one had sat in the rear seat untill I got the car.It does need a Headliner Shelby Floor matts are in perfect shape.Out side, Car has no clear fading, but the side skerts could use new paint. One of the Fiber rides got cracked from driving after the rash of hurricanes we had in SW florida. The front air dam is damaged....bad, but You can get a New one for $280 + Shipping from Kalamari, A Good paint job, and the car would be a show winner.

The first owner loged every oil change, oil filter, fuel filter and tires ever done to this car. Even has the cut out of the Sale add of place that put the exhaust on.

I have photos i'll email, Car has to go. Put a clutch in it, and drive it as a Daily Driver. A/C is installed, Just needs vacumed down and charged.

Thanks Guys
Chris