A good idea but one thing comes to mind.

Could be a warped head, I have seen the head be bent and the cam saddles be
off but usually after a severe overheat condition and then the head was
resurfaced.

I have never seen a bent camshaft yet, the word yet is there for a reason but
this would be a first case if you found one.

A straight edge laid in the cam saddles and if you can across the journals
would tell the story there but if the failure in between the lobes this has
been
a point of continued failures with roller cams and I wouldn't loose sleep
over it all.

Cliff Ramsdell