Buy Koni's. There isn't anything else available that will give you what
you're looking for at that price point.  They will make the biggest
improvement in the car outside of tires and proper maintenance.  KYB GR-2's
are simply OEM replacements about on par with a lot of parts store pieces.

You can't run much higher spring rates without struts valved to control them
(or you'll end up pogo-sticking your way around town)

Strut bars are nice once you get stiffer struts and springs, until then you
really aren't in need of them unless you're racing the car every weekend or
you notice the firewall is cracking or the inner fenderwell is separating
from the frame rail.  Even then the strut tower bar won't solve the problem,
you'd need to repair the cracks or failed spot welds.

Swaybars aren't a bad idea, but they are a double edged sword.  They tend to
bind the suspension movement, artificially increasing the spring rate to
near infinity, making the car inconsistent in handling as the tires will
break traction shortly after the spring rate goes to infinity.  However for
autocross they work well since sway bars improve the transitional effect of
the car at the expense of steady state cornering.

I would highly suggest reading all the books you can on suspension tuning
and design as well as performance driving before choosing spring rates,
struts and sway bar sizes.  Suspension tuning is almost as much about the
driver and their driving style than it is about specific parts.

Otherwise, rebuild the suspension using good replacement parts, a better
alignment and put on a good set of tires.

Good luck,
Stefan