From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> cooling issues

hi all

i have a bit of a problem with my 87 turbo lebaron. specifically cooling
issues. after a drive on the freeway approx 60 65 MPH i end up with coolant
boiling up and bubbling out into my overflow tank. this car has a new
radiator, new
thermostat, new water pump all approx 2 years old. fan does turn on, i
already
checked. temp runs slightly over 1/2 after an average 14 mile run to work.

there is no water mixing with oil, no white smoke cloud behind it. the car
does have worn piston rings and some blow by since it has over 150K on it. i

catch the blow by in a makeshift catch can. it didnt seem to run this hot
last
year when the fuel pump died. i finally got around to changing it out last
weekend.

any ideas?? possibly having the blow by is causing it to get too hot maybe?
know its probably time for a rebuild. i will likely go looking for a turbo
2.2 short block i can freshen up and swap out. i just wasnt wanting to do it
as
of yet.  financial constraints. the engines head and turbo are all redone
and
work fine.

any ideas what it could be?
possible quicky solutions to keep it running awhile longer?

thanks
mat