I have an 89 Turbo Z that just has to go.  It has a great T-1 engine that I
put in when the T-2 died I still used the T1 turbo in the conversion.  The
body pans are shot along with a lot of undercarriage rot because it has been
sitting as a mice hotel for about 4 years.  If anyone needs parts, make me
an offer and I'll try to pull them.  I have pictures, or can get pictures of
whatever you need.  It has a good intercooler system, 4 reasonably good crab
wheels. A nice steering wheel and most of the body panels except the drivers
rear was hit by my UPS driver and took out the left rear tail light
assembly.  It has t tops but the moldings around the windshield are not so
good. The transmission was good when it was parked and it had a new clutch.
The vehicle is located in Hudson, Wisconsin, near Minneapolis/Saint Paul,
Minnesota.  I will be on the road for the next couple of weeks, so nothing
can be done until after that.  I hate to crush the old girl, but the wife
will have it done if I don't.  contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone on
my cell at 612 860 6345.

tom