In a message dated 5/29/2013 6:42:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
twoshelbys...@aol.com writes:

They are direct photo scans of original dash tags.
Once all the artwork and machine programming is
completed, I'll post samples for comparison, probably
on turbo-mopar or somewhere like that. This is the first
draft run and not the final revision. They will be brushed
aluminum with painted engraving to match. All the originals
are actually painted on aluminum, but I think the brushed
aluminum on the 88 CSX-T's would look better.

Keep in touch and pass the word.

Steve

In a message dated 5/29/2013 5:34:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,