Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:43:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: twoshelbys...@aol.com
Subject: Re: SD> CSX Dash Tag Replacements Available
To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com

In a message dated 5/29/2013 6:42:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
twoshelbys...@aol.com writes:

They are direct photo scans of original dash tags.
Once all the artwork and machine programming is completed, I'll post
samples for comparison, probably on turbo-mopar or somewhere like that.
This is the first draft run and not the final revision. They will be
brushed aluminum with painted engraving to match. All the originals are
actually painted on aluminum, but I think the brushed aluminum on the 88
CSX-T's would look better.

Keep in touch and pass the word.

Steve

In a message dated 5/29/2013 5:34:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,