Hi all,
I have a brand new Quaife QDF3I that was set to me for a transmission build by
the owners father. While waiting for the Quaife, Chris Peverly passed away and
the father has asked me to help sell it.

In addition to a Hybrid build this will also fit the following stock Dodge
applications;
Dodge Neon 1995-2005,
Dodge Avenger 1995-2000 and 2008,
Chrysler Sebring 1995-2008,
Chrysler Cirrus 1995-2000,
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2WD Non-Turbo 1995-1999 T350.

It was for a hybrid but I'm not going to build the transmission now since he
has no need for it. $1000.00 shipped in the lower 48 states insured. I'll ship
anywhere, you cover the added cost of shipping.

All questions please email me at mopar...@aol.com and as always I'll take
paypal for payment.

Cliff Ramsdell