Hi all,
I have a nice set of 523, 543, 568 Syncros. 1/2, 3/4 & 5th gear syncros that
have been disassembled, washed, cleaned and inspected and reassembled.

They have some normal wear on the teeth but are a nice set. They come with a
very nice set of brass for the 3/4 syncro and a new brass for 5th gear.

This also includes a brand new set of Mopar shift for pads, 4 of the 1/2 & 5th
gear pads, 2 of the 1990 only 3/4 pads and 2 of the 1991 and later 3/4 pads,
this is the very last set of new Mopar shift fork pads I have.

Also included is a complete small parts kit that has a bunch of the small hard
to find parts.

$200.00 Shipped in the lower 48 states. Email me at mopar...@aol.com, best way
to reach me.

Thanks,