There are so many things refreshed in the car.. I'm sure I'll miss some.

Pretty much everything is new except for the engine bottom end. (short
block)
is original.

New paint, carpet, headliner, clutch, engine computer converted to 87 turbo
II stage II,
Wheels are very nice and I have a 5th spare Shelby wheel..

The power steering rack leaks. About 1/2 cup fluid a year. I have all new
parts for
that. Pump, hoses and the correct ratio rack. All new parts. I also have a
spare
transmission (used). It also has the SLH (stops like hell) mod. I also
replace the
shifter bushings with oillite bearings..

I have a bunch of used spare parts but the car has been bullet proof for
maybe
5 years. Doing the Power Tours rang out many systems..

When I was restoring it I put dyno mat on most surfaces to dampen the
tinniness.
I install a Rosta cruise for those long drives while on the Power Tour.

The car will pull about 94mph in a 1/4 with street tires.

The car is about as stock as possible short of what I've listed..

http://www.joefishburn.com/omni.html