Joe,
Nice car but maybe to help it along in your efforts to sell you could make an
updated page with current pictures of the car and include a price your looking
for.

One thing I learned dealing with the TD community over the years is everyone
wants pictures and a price..

Some thoughts.

Cliff Ramsdell

Sent from my iPhone