-------- Original message --------
From rapid...@aol.com
Date: 07/10/2014  12:07 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Subject SD> Fwd: a/c controls goes from panel to floor

trying this again

____________________________________
From: rapid...@aol.com
To: shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Sent: 7/10/2014  8:42:12 A.M. Central America Standard T
Subj: a/c controls goes from panel  to floor

Hi All
When running the A/C on my 1987 Shelby Lancer the duct work flap goes  from
panel blowing, to blowing air to the floor when I go from vacuum to  boost,
if let off the gas and start pulling vacuum again it goes back to  blowing
out of the panel, back and force, back and force its getting annoying,
there's gota be something wrong.
Roy