-------- Original message --------
From rapid...@aol.com
Date: 07/10/2014  8:50 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Subject Re: SD> Fwd: a/c controls goes from panel to floor

Thanks everyone, I've gotten a lot of responses I'll start looking for bad
check valve's and leaks

The only reason I sent this message twice is I didn't get a copy of my
first post and usually I get my own post right away. ( still haven't got  the
2nd post also)
Roy

In a message dated 7/10/2014 6:25:01 P.M. Central America Standard T,