Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 01:15:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jerry and Melody <hogwil...@comcast.net>
Subject: SD> Dodged Turbo Cars on Fat N' Furious

Hey SDML,
?
Did any of you see the "Scramblers and Sleeper Cars" episode that aired on
2/23?? They flipped a 91 Spirit R/T and 86 GLHS.? They ended up selling both of
them to a guy (Brian)?in Ohio for $15K.? They weren't fully restored but they
both looked good.? I of coarse was partial to the GLHS.? That is the first time
I have seen a show that had turbo dodges.
?
Jerry