From: "Robert Meier" <rme...@columbus.rr.com>
To: "Trekkie NCC-1701" <trekkie_ncc-1...@comcast.net>,
shelbydodge@imagilist.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:54:51 AM
Subject: Re: SD> Dodge Turbo Cars on Fat N' Furious

I have smelled many an L body that has sat in a garage or storage area for a
few years and been home to rodents in their ducts. The smell of well-aged
mouse poop and pee is quite pungent. I put poison baits in my garage every
fall to try to keep them down to a minimum because even after just a few
months, it can be eye-opening.