For those of you that live (or happen to be) in the north Florida area there is
a great all Mopar car show that's held every year on the first weekend of
November (which is perfect fall weather for an outdoor event). It's the 29th
annual "Mopars With Big Daddy" car show held at the Don Garlits Museum of Drag
Racing in Ocala, Florida. I've been attending nearly every year as as spectator
but this time I'm going to be setting up a Positive Impressions vendor booth on
Saturday November 5th.

In addition to discussing decal sets if you or a friend is attending and might
be needing some Shelby Dodge parts I've still got a few larger and hard to ship
parts that I could bring if I get somebody with a serious commitment to
purchase. I'm only gonna carry parts people commit to buy at the event since I
don't have the room at my vendor space for these large, used parts.

Just off the top of my head I've got a pair of mint 1983-87 Charger fenders,
various colors of Shelby Charger rear seats (no fronts), SC door panels, a 1987
GLHS Charger front nose with a air dam (a little rough, but I'll sell cheap),
some underhood power modules for assorted carburated cars plus ones for 1987
turbo models, a set of 1982 Rampage seats in the rare solid black all vinyl
style, an offbeat 3rd generation minivan console featuring a genuine Mopar
labeled VCR plus a few other assorted things. Some of the stuff mentioned is in
this old set of online pics.

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/dodgeshelby/media/Stuff For
Sale/ScampGTnose_01_zps2dbd37de.jpg.html

Please inquire by email or phone (or text) no later than Friday because I'll
need to dig some stuff out and I'll only be attending the show on Saturday (not
on their awards handout day held on that Sunday). If nothing else stop by and
say hello.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
Jacksonville, Florida
904-388-4040
www.unleashedbyshelby.com

1994 Voyager 2.5 (nearing the 300,000 mile mark)
1987 Shelby CSX #172 (still awaiting restoration)
1979 Dodge Omni 1.7 (the beater "Omnlette")
1982 Dodge Rampage (under restoration, awaiting rust repair work)