A friend of mine gave me a brand new MP spark control computer (aka power
module) and I need some help identifying what year it fits. I looked at some
info I had saved on them (I've got a bunch of extra carburated ones I need to
sell later) and I couldn't find this part number anywhere.

I contacted a good friend that runs the parts department at the local Dodge
dealer and he doesn't have cross reference for the Mopar Performance sold
units. He recommended I look it up in the older DC and MP catalogs. I manually
searched dozens of them from 1982 to 1995 and saw other numbers but not that
one. An internet search under that part number also lead to nothing.

It's got a vacuum port on it so I would assume it's only for a carburated
vehicle. It's got a Mopar Performance label with a copyright date of 1988 and
the part number on it is P4532320. It also says "housing 39842 5/91" and it
also says "remanufactured" and the thing I'm hoping makes it a performance
computer is it also is labeled "for off road use only".

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
Jacksonville, Florida

1994 Voyager 2.5 (a fresh head gasket added yesterday)
1987 Shelby CSX #172 (awaiting restoration)
1979 Dodge Omni 1.7 (the beater "Omnlette")
1982 Dodge Rampage (engine decrapified, now awaiting new floors)