I have a collection of engines and parts I've collected over the years from
cars I've scrapped (mainly Daytona's) and racing Daytona's.
I have a tall block short block, I have a non-common block 2.2, and I have
several common block 2.5's from cranks to blocks to short blocks to complete
motors (was running and pulled and a rebuilt one) I don't have any turbo stuff
really, I have TBI Intakes and exhaust manifolds, the only heads I have are on
motors as last time I had to have a head redone I think I took in 4 or 5 before
we got a good one. Need to know about something specific ask, not going to
waste a lot of time unless someone is interested. Stuff is located in Adams NY
zip code 13605 look it up.