----- Original Message -----
From: Ahmad Saroor
To: Bashir Alidina
Cc: safiajaf...@yahoo.com ; saumya.chan...@oberoihotels.com ;
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Bashir Alidina's Questions On Khums

Ahmad Saroor Siddiqui

Tata Steel

Jamshedpur

India

Date: 19/06/2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Bashir Alidina <bashiralid...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

  S/a

  Further to my previous email (Copied below), inviting everyone to revert back
to the religion of Ahl Ul Bayt (a.s.) I hereby present to you the first proof
of my argument. This is a small book called Questions On Khums, based on the
Divine Revelation and the Hadeeth of the Holy Masumeen (a.s.).

  After reading this I hope you will  agree with me that we all need  to revert
back to the religion of Ahl Ul Bayt (a.s.) and follow the instructions of the
Holy Imams (a.s.) available to us through their traditions .

  Bashir Alidina

  COPY OF PREVIOUS EMAIL

  MARCH 2009

  As salaam un alaykum!

  This is an open invitation to you to revert back to the religion of Ahl Ul
Bayt (a.s.) from which most of us have deviated from in the last few hundred
years.

  The time of the appearance of his majesty Imam e zamana (a.s.) is imminent
and it is imperative we are on the right when he (a.s.) makes his appearance.

  The religion of Ahl Ul Bayt (a.s.) is one where, among other things, : -

  (1) The Taqleed of non infallibles is forbidden.

  (2) The payment of Khums has been made Mubah for the Shia.

  (3) The Friday prayers have been made Saaqit during the major occulation.

  (4) The declaration of Jihad by a non infallible is forbidden.

  (5) The reciation of the third testimony (Shahada Bil Wilayah) in Namaaz is
to be done.

  (6) The playing of Chess if forbidden.

  (7) The weight of deeds are to be rewarded in direct proportion to the
undersating of the Wilayah of Ali (a.s.).

  I think the above will suffice at the moment. I am prepared to provide
adequate references for the above and many more points for the enquiring mind.

  I have now done my Hujjat on you all and so now it is up to you whether you
listen to what the Holy Infallibles (a.s.) have ordered us to do or whether you
would like to keep on following the religion of your fathers and the deviant
Muftis of today who have been condemned time and again by Imam Ali (a.s.).

  The Truth shall prevail regardless of the enormity of the opposition to it.

  I now await your response.

  Bashir Alidina