----- Original Message -----
From: Ashak Taki
To: msmegh...@aol.com
Cc: azizkan...@gmail.com ; ker...@hotmail.com ; mgmdhir...@yahoo.com ;
bashirrattan...@hotmail.com ; ybf...@aol.com ; ros...@mamdani.co.uk ;
a...@rogers.com ; sul...@govani.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:21 AM
Subject: FW: My wife said that one of them looks like me !!

-----Original Message-----
From: KarimAG [mailto:kari...@euro-comm.co.uk]
Sent: 16 June 2009 10:03
Subject: My wife said that one of them looks like me !!

      My wife said that one of them looks like me !!

      President AhamadiNejad got 63% of the votes

      If he never have said that the Holocaust is exxagerated
      he would have got 78% of the votes

      If he never helped Hamas and Hezbollah
      he would have got 96% of the votes

      Funny that the West is so interested
      in those Iranian elections......
      bearing in mind that both contesters are :

      1- Iranians ( with a beard)
      2- Good Muslims
      3- first hand members of the Islamic revolution
      4- members of the upper-political-elite
      5- anti-imperialists and anti-zionist
      6- both want nuclear-power

      So why all this Media-circus ??

      Why electing AhmadiNejad is "bad news"
      and electing Mousavi "good-news" ???????

      Both have beards ,
      and both pray in the same mosque !!

      The West is not anti-AhmadiNejad
      as much as it is anti-anything-iranian.....
      even an election..!

      Raja Chemayel

      PS :
      The higher Council in Iran
      shall allow a recounting of the votes
      so let wait and see.....
      They migh even bring the experts from Miami,Florida