yes,

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig/

and an assembly build to produce artifacts.

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig%20Assembly/

Ian

On 16 Apr 2009, at 08:50, Kevin Brown wrote:

Did this ever go through?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Ian Boston <i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:

since its stale that makes sense, but getting Hudson sorted is still in
progress.
Ian

On 23 Oct 2008, at 01:51, John Hjelmstad wrote:

Thanks for the help, Ian!
Does anyone mind if we shut down the old instance, given it's stale and to
be replaced?

John