Hi everyone,

We did tagged the 2.4-RC4 yesterday :)

I did upload it to pypi (but it still installs 2.2 by default unless you
ask for 2.4-rc4).

We did have rc2 and rc3 but bot where quite.... quick ( ¬‿¬)
In fact each time we did tag we did have a bug ticket about a regression
(mainly in the configuration part, so something we prefer to fix before
release).

So please test this RC4, I think it will be our 2.4 release one :)

I'll tag 2.4 the 30, so with a 1month delay (in fact the RC phase was
bigger than we expected). I'l get back on this point in another mail :)

Good test, and if you find a bug/regression, please open a ticket
https://github.com/naparuba/shinken/issues (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Jean