Hi Ronak,

thanks for your email. Make sure to always cc the shogun mailing list, as
it is a community project and others might have similar questions.

You are welcome to start preparing your GSoC 2017 participation, we will
apply for sure. Note that we haven't applied yet, nor are we accepted yet.

Check the Wiki for the "Getting involved" guide -- there are tones of open
bugs and small issues to solve. Taking initiative is the most crucial first
step.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Heiko