Hello List,

I've installed shogun on ubuntu and I'd like to use with python 2.7

import modshogun

works fine.

I'd like to use some predictive modeling method, for example
MulticlassClusteredLogisticRegression

However:
1. import MulticlassClusteredLogisticRegression
doesn't work (nor does import CMulticlassClusteredLogisticRegression)

2. even if it worked, I cannot find some way of knowing how to use this
class with python.

Could someone please point me to some documentation which does include some
instructions as to how to use the above with python? Or if the author of
this is available, maybe he/she could give me some instructions?