Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your interest! I think I was being unnecessarily difficult :")
About the algorithms stuff, I don't think it would be feasible, especially
with this being the last month (also I want to take the time to first study
the prerequisite maths :") . And the linalg design needs some discussion
and time to come up with alternative approaches.

I intended on working on the views PR this week, but I hit annoying
blockers/bugs that took me some time to solve. So hopefully this week there
will be progress for it.

Thanks,
Ahmed Essam.