From:  "Harry F. Schiestel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Sun Oct 5, 2003  1:58 am
Subject:  ShopTalk: Harrison shafts > make ALL of them spineless

Hi Mr. Cheng
Re:  Message # 62396     Date:  Wed Feb 26, 2003      Subject:  ShopTalk:
Harrison Spineless Technology
You stated "In fact, we are in the process of intensively recertifying all
Harrison shaft models to make ALL of them spineless".
Are ALL wood shaft models (regular shafts 46 inches long, and Long Drive
Series shafts) now spineless?
How do your Harrison Long Drive Team members enjoy their new high quality
and consistent Long Drive Series spineless shafts?
Good luck Mike, to you and your elite team, at the upcoming Re/Max World LD
Championship.
Thanks Harry S
www.Golf54.com