> 2)  The Shorewall-perl dependency on the "Address Type Match"
>     capability has been relaxed. This allows Shorewall 4.0.1 to be used
>     on releases like RHEL4 that don't support that capability.

Hi,

The problem with RHEL4 is that the iptables rpm build was broken when
RedHat shipped the first RHEL4. I don't know how they managed to break it
that way but I guess RH has built the original iptables rpm on a buildhost
which lacked the correct kernel module ipt_addrtype.ko and therefore the
iptables rpm didn't build the libipt_addrtype.so lib.

For those who care, I have built fixed packages here (i386 only):
http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/shorewall/iptables_for_rhel4/

Regards,
Simon