Vieri,

Thank you for your help. I'm running Shorewall 5.0.8.2-1.el7, so that explains it.

Typically I prefer to use the updates as they become "official" in the repositories. (I'm no Linux expert :) and I use Webmin / Virtualmin to help me keep the system running ). I'll hold off for the moment, though I did find all the required RPMs.

Kind Regards - Nigel.

On 12/1/2016 12:49 AM, Vieri Di Paola wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Nigel Aves <ni...@twin-peaks-video.com>

But following this post, when I try and change "DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST" it always
errors out. (Tried both
solutions in email)>
  ERROR: Invalid value (ipset-only,timeout=3600::info) for DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST

or

  ERROR: Invalid value (ipset-only,timeout=3600) for DYNAMIC_BLACKLIST
I had the same issue with an older Shorewall 5 version. Just upgrade. I'm using
5.0.14.1 now.

Vieri

from the desk of Nigel

http://soft-focus-imagining.com