Hi All,

I just can't get shorewall to send internet network traffic to my docker
container.

Inside my docker I'm running bind (53) and webmin (10001)

If I'm on my server I can telnet to ports 53/10001 fine (docker container
ip is 172.17.0.2)

from the internet I continually get

I've followed http://shorewall.org/Docker.html but it hasn't worked.
Tried a few other items but I'm at a total loss...

All I can tell is shorewall isn't forwarding those requests to the docker
container, or docker isn't sending back an answer back out.

Any assistance would be so greatly appreciated :)

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>