On Tue, 2017-11-14 at 08:34 -0800, Tom Eastep wrote:

> The attached patch

Pretty sure I understand but please allow me to clarify... this is a
patch to the shorewall on the local system, not the shorewall6-lite
system, yes?

>  will allow you to specify IP (and SHOREWALL-SHELL) in
> the remote firewall's shorewall6.conf file.

Should that be shorewall6-lite.conf on the remote or is it still called
 shorewall6.conf even on shorewall6-lite machines?

>       patch /usr/share/shorewall/lib.cli-std < IP.patch

Is this something that is available in the current release or will it
be rolled into an upcoming release?

Cheers,
b.