On 8/5/2018 5:20 PM, Matt Darfeuille wrote:
> On 8/5/2018 5:09 PM, daniel_1983--- via Shorewall-users wrote:

In your rules file, all your rules are in the '?SECTION ALL', I'm
assuming that it is done on purpose?
If no, please change '?SECTION ALL' to '?SECTION NEW' and try again.

You are using an unsupported version of Shorewall (Shorewall 4.6.4.3
Dump at messagerie-prep - Wed Aug  1 11:06:16 CET 2018); see the URL for
supported Shorewall version at the bottom of this e-mail.

Given that it is working with the policy 'net $FW ACCEPT', using the
rules file should also work.

http://shorewall.org/#Releases

-Matt
--