On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 06:28:55PM +0100, Klaus Kurzmann wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011, 16:26:20 schrieb Joachim Ott:

> > > But take care. There are still some rough edges. If you rely on it as a
> > > phone maybe wait a bit with updating :-P
> > >
> > > If you want to help testing... Very much welcome and needed. Please
> > > report your experiences then :-)
> >
> > Here it is, after a reboot:
> >
> > When the X-server starts, the screen gets distorted (see
> > http://1qaz.de/unstable-20110113.jpg) and the screen is in landscape
> > mode. In the logfile I see a line:
> >
> > [2145545.350] (II) Glamo(0): Output LVDS using initial mode 640x480
> >
> > I couldn't make a good screendump because gpe-scap wants a click and I
> > didn't find the right button position. Copy /dev/fb0 doesn't work
> > anymore. I'm just able to login in via usb, but that connection
> > freezes after some minutes.
>
> after the latest upgrade I have that too now :-/ At least my usb seems to be
> stable... looking into it

nodrm kernel is not in feeds and it's not affected

the cause for broken drm glamo driver is probably this commit
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/commit/?h=server-1.9-branch&id=aec278eb65fe1ca98ab551a8c3873a7195bad540
but because I don't have time to debug it now.. nodrm for now (and I
don't plan to port them to 2.6.37 - as they are maybe the cause for
broken fs few people reported with 2.6.3[24].

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: martin.ja...@gmail.com