Hi, Friends!
    I am very glad to contribute my work to OpenSibyl project. But:
    1)Ones more, I think than there are no new code in Fix#4 that is interesting to be
added to Fix#3 (may be, thouse code is
in DataBase part, but I do not use and test it). I am working with Sibyl Fix#3 and I
am very glad with it except some problems
with compiler optimization. So, all my patches are made for Sibyl Fix#3.
    2)I can't work with CVS directly. May be, you can help me to create an info for my
provider to help him to configure our
firewall to work with CVS? Or, please, show me the way to work with CVS indirectly.

Regards, Alexey Smirnov.