Hi Marcos,

Yes, the arbitrariness of radius choice is exactly what I'm talking about.
There's a strict way to choose the integration region using the geometrical
properties of the density. I'm not very aware about the details or what
codes can do it. If someone's interested in having a postprocessing tool for
such an analysis, I could look it up in more detail.