On nov 15, 2006, at 12:57 PM, SuiYang wrote:

Dear SuiYang,

¿Do you have the intel cluster math kernel library?

¿Do you have the intel mpi?

If not  ¿is it possible that you install them?
If it is not possible to install them I will give you the detailed, step by step,
instructions.

Regards,
Eduardo

Dear SIESTA users:
I am a complete starter on parallel computing.And I have a basic question about installation and the first run: SIESTA needs to install external libraries before parallel compiling, however, I don't know what's the proper sequence to install those libraries(MPI, BLACS & SCALAPACK), and how to configure the installation for the further siesta compiling.Could anyone guide me to set up my first parallel system?

(
Here is my system configuration if needed:
CPU :Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB
Operating System: Red Hat Linux 9.0
Fortran Compiler : Intel Fortran Compiler 9.0
)

Thanks in advance!

&

Best wishes.