Hi all!
 Please, help me compile at least any file. I never work with Fortran or
stuff like this. I try to start SIESTA in Windows Vista (intel CPU). I
downloaded the Silverfrost F95 (Plato) and try to open any code like
"configure" file and then run but it doesn't work. I don't understand HOW to
configure (for example) the program. In manual it's not too obviously
written - not from the beginning. What should I do first? Open cmd? And
write there what? "./configure"? What compiler should I use? I didn't find
any compiles that would run in windows.
 I hope when I do these first steps then I will me advancing very fast, but
now it's too hard for me to figure out what to do in the very beginning.
 Thanks in advance!

 Andrew