Hi folks,
  I am new here.  I am trying to compile Siesta 2.0 with MPI on a LINUX
PowerPC and MPICH-1.2.7.  It configures and runs its tests against
libmpich.a and builds.  I have added --disable-shared to my configure
script.  Everything looks fine until runtime.  I then get the error:

siesta-2.0/Src/siesta: error while loading shared libraries:
libmpich.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

this message is copied three times.  I have tried lots of wild ideas and
searched through your message archives.  Please, someone tell me how to
turn it off!  Thanks very much!
                                   Ray

--
                         Respectfully,
                           Ray Sheppard

                   Principal Analyst
                   High Performance Applications
                   Research Technologies
                   University Information Technological Services
                   IUPUI campus
                   Indiana University

         My "pithy" saying since everyone has one these days:
             5 tons phytoplankton = 1 pound fish.
             -- Please help protect the environment.