On 21 Sep 2016 17:20, "Jean-Joseph Adjizian" <jean.adjiz...@uclouvain.be>
wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
>
> I guess any NetCDF-4 version would do the trick for tbtrans? as long as
they are version 4.X.X.
You should read the documentation of netcdf and how to compile it with cdf
4 support. Please note that by default netcdf is only compiled in cdf 3
format (also the 4.x versions).

> how would you test that siesta is correctly installed with netcdf?
Please see the documentation of siesta and/or tbtrans on how to enable
netcdf 4 support.

> So with netcdf, tbtrans prints out the current by default in the ouptfile
?
Yes.

> Thank a lot in advance?
>

> JJ
>

> Le 21/09/16 à 16:47, Nick Papior a écrit :
>>
>> The latest tbtrans version will "only" print out the current if one has
compiled with NetCDF-4. There are many more features enabled by using
NetCDF-4 and I would HIGHLY recommend you to enable all those features.

jean.adjiz...@uclouvain.be>:

>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> I have a quick (and maybe silly question) about extracting the value of
the current at a finite bias in the new version of Tbtrans.

>>> In the previous version, it was quite straightforward as it was printed
out in the output file.

>>> It seems that is not the case anymore, unless I have not set the
parameter right.

>>> Could someone could guide me please?
>>>

>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>

>>> Jean-Jo