Obrigada Julio! Estou indo por essas dicas também..

Dear Zahra,
The value of the total electrostatic potential of a molecule is defined as
the sum of the hartree potential plus the local pseudopotential.
So.. could I use the Hartree and the  local pseudopotential of each atom
that is in the .out file?

  Final energy Hartree (eV):    + VLOCAL (Ry)

I'm not sure about the Vlocal.

.out   :
Final energy Hartree =    9401.996956
VLOCAL1: 99.9% of the norm of Vloc inside     42.668 Ry (atom: C)
VLOCAL1: 99.9% of the norm of Vloc inside     46.372 Ry (atom: N)
VLOCAL1: 99.9% of the norm of Vloc inside     58.745 Ry  (atom: C)

Best,
Laura

> Dear Laura,
> If you have installed siesta with netcdf support, my suggestion is using
> sisl utility.
> In this regard, you need to work with ElectrostaticPotential.grid.nc  file
> (created by transiesta), and sgrid command in sisl.
>
> for more information see
> https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.597181;
> https://github.com/zerothi/sisl.
>
> Good luck,
> Zahra
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:31 AM, <laura.o.vendr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear users,
>>
>> I need to know the value of the total electrostatic potential of a
>> molecule,
>> defined as the sum of the hartree potential plus the local
>> pseudopotential.
>> I produced SystemLabel.VH.
>> How can I do it?
>>
>> Best,