From: siesta-l-requ...@uam.es <siesta-l-requ...@uam.es> on behalf of Alberto
Garcia <alber...@icmab.es>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December 2020 7:30 PM
To: siesta-l <siesta-l@uam.es>
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] Issue with Denchar

In the absence of more information (you might want to enable debugging symbols
to see where the error occurs):

- It might be that the energy range you specified does not contain any
wavefunctions (the program should anyway not crash... You might check this with
the Util/WFS/readwfx program).

- (This is a long shot): you seem to have compiled denchar with thread support.
This should be harmless, but you never know.

----- El 14 de Dic de 2020, a las 09:32, El-abed Haidar

(https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/8WP-CD1vlpT9XnlwSWUndN?domain=max-centre.eu)
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a