From: Alberto Garcia<mailto:alber...@icmab.es>
Sent: Friday, 18 December 2020 8:09 AM
To: siesta-l<mailto:siesta-l@uam.es>
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] Issue with Denchar

As Nick said, the WFS.energy.* options are for Siesta, not for Denchar. If you
have a WFSX file with many wavefunctions,
it is already too late. You can re-run Siesta with those options (re-using the
density-matrix to save cpu time).

Alternatively, if you have a modern version of Denchar (later than August 2019
approximately), you can use the following feature:

    Wavefunctions can be selected by means of the -k and -w command line
arguments. For example,

         denchar -k 3 -w 4  file.fdf

    will plot only the wave-function with (original) index 4 of the third
k-point in the (WFSX) file.

 Alberto

----- El 16 de Dic de 2020, a las 04:19, El-abed Haidar

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3toLC3QNPBikvGLxUg1PDF?domain=max-centre.eu |
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3toLC3QNPBikvGLxUg1PDF?domain=max-centre.eu ]
|| )
|

| --
| SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
| H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence
(https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3toLC3QNPBikvGLxUg1PDF?domain=max-centre.eu)

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a