Good evening everyone,
Sorry if this question has been answered before but I was wondering:

When we start with a transport study we choose 1 1 100  for electrode and then
scattering calculations to save time. The reason is to make sure we have a
large k point set with 100 in the transport direction and as a result I get
myself some I-V curve.
My question is if I want to increase the number of K points can I start with
the TbTrans and increase the k points using TBT.k[ a 1 100] with a >1 ? Or am I
suppose to start from the beginning with increasing K points ? Why and thank
you!
El-abed

El-abed Haidar | Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
 Condensed Matter Theory (CMT) Group| School of Physics
 THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY  | NSW | 2006

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a