On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:07 AM, HENDERSON MICHAEL, MR <
michael.hender...@nzdf.mil.nz> wrote:

> However, I understand the current situation is that the ‘legacy’ IPv6
> address allocation was for smaller allocations within blocks on /29
> boundaries, if I read the Proposition correctly.
>
> As a special case only, I would support the allocation of these ‘legacy
> /29’ blocks. The provisos being that firstly they do fall into this
> ‘legacy’ category, and that secondly it is not possible (owing to
> allocation to a third party) to allocate a /28 to the relevant resource
> holder

I agree.  As a small operator, who spends time helping other small
operators offer IPv6, it would greatly benefit us if allocation (and hence
our BGP announcements and filters) were on a /32 or /28.

To those who are already within a /29, and the adjacent /29 is also
allocated, a /29 is the least evil.  But new allocations should be of, or
from, a /28.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208   http://sg.linkedin.com/in/ghane