We have the first policy sig session on at the same time as the Lightning
talks on Thursday.
It will be interesting to see which attracts more operators.

On Saturday, 28 February 2015, Jessica Shen <shen...@cnnic.cn> wrote:

> Owen,
>
> What do you mean by 'If it’s _THE_ track at that time'?
>
> Jessica Shen

Dean Pemberton

Technical Policy Advisor
InternetNZ
+64 21 920 363 (mob)
d...@internetnz.net.nz

To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.