In addition, to clariry, I didn't mean making APRICOT and Policy SIG sessions
parallel, but sequential on the same day(s). For example, when operators finish
a APOPS session, they can join the Policy session in the next time spot; and
when finish the Policy session, they can join another APOPS session.

Jessica Shen